An ordinary family making extraordinary wines
Davis Dean Cellars Will now be open Sat/Sun 12-5 and Friday nights from 5-10 pm / Live music from 6-9 pm beginning in November, 2017. Come on out and enjoy the fun with all of your friends…!
Events for 2017:
Live Music EVERY Friday Night from 6-9 PM. Doors open at 5 and close at 10 pm
November Talent Lineup for Friday Night Flights:
- Febfuary 2, 2017 – Quarterhorse Drive – Website Link
- February 9, 2017 – String Thing – Website Link
- February 16, 2017 – Sean O’Connor – Website Link
- February 23, Bruce Tuttle – Website Link
- March 2, Jayson Angove – Website Link
- March 9, Ruby Jaye – Website Link
- March 16, Rich Ayala – Website Link
- March 23, The Albertson Duo – Website Link
- March 30, Quarterhorse Drive – Website Link
Back in 2011, we blended and barreled our [future] 2011 tawny port – bottling will take place in 2021 and completion/release date will be somewhere between mid-2021 and 2022. It will take some time for this vintage port to become “tawny” (brown) and be the port that I (Marshall) am imagining. This will be a California Zin port like no other. The 10+ year wait will be well worth it. Made from 100% Lodi Zinfandel grapes, this port is going to be a port lovers port suited to go well with any fine cigar or dark chocolate dessert. Be patient folks, it WILL be worth the wait…!
2016 Cabernet Franc:
Bottling of our 2016 “Corazón” Cabernet Franc will take place on February 24th
May 2018 – 2nd Saturdays @ Davis Dean Cellars will resume
Our online store is for shipments within California only.
To order our wines within California, please click this button: California Orders Online